DPIA – DATA PROTECTION IMPACT ASSESSMENT
Symmetry Assessments feature aims to help data controllers build and demonstrate compliance
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) can be really useful to identify and mitigate data protection risks, helping your company to take measures and to react faster. Under article 35 GDPR, a DPIA is mandatory where data processing is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
This assessment helps you identify & analyze the possible risks involved in the activity you are processing. Thus, it also aids to mitigate the risk measures. From a Data Protection and Data privacy point of view, it becomes an essential and unavoidable process.
Symmetry offers an effective and simple DPIA tool that helps in determining whether Data Protection Impact Assessment is required or not, managing risks associated with the processing and safeguarding controls to mitigate the risks.
This software measures the level of risk to the individual caused by the personal data processing before the Planned Controls are applied and after the Planned Controls are applied.
It helps organizations to make before/after comparisons and back them accordingly to make analytical decisions that are majorly beneficial in a large number of cases.
Symmetry platform helps you:
- Identify the need for a Privacy Impact Assessment.
- Describe the information flows accordingly
- Identify potential privacy and security risks
- Identify and evaluate potential privacy and security solutions.
- Digital record covering the Privacy Impact Assessment outcomes.
- Integration of outcomes into the privacy project program.
Symmetry platform provides:
- A user-friendly interface to conduct and manage a Privacy Impact Assessment
- A simple way to create a PIA model that you can duplicate and use if needed for similar processing activities.
GET A QUOTE TODAY.
If you’re interested in our services, get in touch by filling out the form below. All personal data submitted via this form will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Statement