Compliance Programs & Frameworks
Compliance Framework Programs
Doing compliance right starts with being proactive in creating a holistic compliance framework that can be implemented across an entire organisation. It takes account of all compliance obligations and designs efficient, sustainable operations to facilitate ongoing compliance.
Symmetry’s compliance framework programs provide full framework development across each step of the lifecycle:
- Obligation Analysis : Identifying the laws, regulations, standards, industry codes, internal policies, contractual mandates and any other mandatory or voluntary obligations by which an organisation must comply, and aggregating these rules into a harmonised set that can be mapped to business processes.
- Framework Design : Designing a structured approach for the business to comply with the aggregated obligations. This stage typically includes the design and development of governance structures, business processes, policies, operational procedures and all other aspects of how the compliance framework will operate.
- Implementation : Once the framework design is complete, it needs to be implemented and transitioned into business as usual.
- Control and risk management: Assistance and delivery of ongoing risk and control mechanisms to ensure that the business remains aligned with existing obligations but also with new, forthcoming obligations on the horizon.
The all-encompassing nature of compliance programs can place demands for a range of different resources throughout the process. At Symmetry, we can provide a full compliance team of experienced subject matter experts for all stages of development, including:
- Consultants and advisors;
- Secondees and contractors;
- Outsourced MLRO, compliance officer and DPO personnel; and
- Designated persons and pre-approved controlled function personnel.