Compliance Assessments and Quality Assurance (QA)
Compliance Assurance and Quality Assurance (QA)
Symmetry’s team of compliance experts are available to provide your organisation with a range of assessment and quality assurance (QA) services including:
- Independent assessment of current levels of compliance;
- Assessment of vendor and outsourced contractor levels of compliance;
- Quality assurance reviews of business process alignment with compliance obligations; and
- Preparation for regulatory inspection or audit.
Our assessment and QA services can involve a range of steps and methods depending on the scope and objectives, but typically involve a combination of:
- Initial diligence via scoping meetings, questionnaires and related high level documentation review;
- Interviews with relevant personnel;
- Reviewing relevant documents such as legislation, regulator guidelines, internal policies and standard operating procedures, etc.;
- Test samples of business processes, client files or similar; and
- Comprehensive reports which detail assessment findings and recommended remedial actions which are prioritised based on levels of risk.