Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Compliance and Regulatory Consultancy Services
The financial services regulatory landscape is ever-changing. The rate of legislative development and increased scrutiny from regulators and stakeholders shows no sign of slowing down and the compliance obligations on organisations now are more varied and complex than ever before. Furthermore, the risks of non-compliance have never been so high, with financial penalties, reputational damage and loss of competitive advantage all commonplace for firms who cannot meet their obligations.
Symmetry specialises in helping organisations understand, navigate and stay aligned with their regulatory and voluntary obligations through practical, flexible and bespoke solutions.
Our consulting services
Symmetry provide expert assistance and guidance to organisations through all stages of the compliance lifecycle, including:
- Regulated market entry – see more;
- Licence and application support – see more;
- Compliance programs and framework development – see more; and
- Ongoing compliance and regulatory services, including assessment and QA, AML and sanctions, remediation and training – see more;
Our compliance team of consultants:
- possess many years of experience leading, directing and advising compliance functions in financial services organisations within Ireland and on the international stage;
- are all professionals and are active members of industry associations;
- have extensive experience in dealing with regulators globally and in Ireland and can assist your Irish-based entity with international stakeholders.
Symmetry provides compliance and regulatory consultancy to the following sectors of the financial services industry
- Banks and Credit Institutions
- Credit Servicing Firms
- Credit Unions
- Client Assets and Investor Money
- Debt Management Firms
- Electronic Money Institutions
- Fintech, incl. blockchain and cryptocurrency financial technologies
- Funds Service Providers
- Investment Firms
- Payment Institutions
- Retail Credit
- Securities Markets
- Wholesale Markets
GET A QUOTE TODAY.
If you’re interested in our services, get in touch by filling out the form below. All personal data submitted via this form will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Statement