GDPR Consultancy Services
Symmetry Consultants specialise in the delivery of comprehensive Data Protection programmes that allow your organisation achieve GDPR compliance and remain GDPR compliant. Our certified GDPR consultants provide you with the support that you will need to understand the implications of the GDPR for your organisation and demonstrate compliance.
Aside from the services (GDPR Compliance Audit and Gap Analysis, GDPR Data Processing Audit and Records, Data Protection Impact Assessments, Policy/Procedure Development and Review, Virtual Data Protection Officer, EU Representation, GDPR Training) outlined in Our Services section, we also provide general GDPR consultancy services including but not limited to:
- GDPR Security Audits – Security and risk assessment on electronic systems and networks and physical infrastructure.
- GDPR Contractor Resourcing -Symmetry professional services can give you access to experienced contract resources to help you through the challenges of GDPR compliance.
- On-site and remote support – Fast response times to customers GDPR queries by phone, email or in person.
- Digital assets GDPR audit – We offer an audit of your organisation’s digital assets(websites, applications etc.) from a GDPR regulatory viewpoint.
Benefits of our GDPR services
- Can help customers meet GDPR Regulation and ongoing compliance
- Can provide guidance for remediation, supporting a DPO improvement plan
- Improve data protection and GDPR awareness to reduce ongoing risk
- Can provide list of categorized findings, conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Can help mitigate risks of significant non-compliance or breach fines
- Can be used to demonstrate compliance activities and controls
- Improve your organisation’s overall operational and information data protection processes
GET A QUOTE TODAY
If you’re interested in our GDPR Consultancy services, get a free, no obligation demo today by filling out the form below.